Utopia (Pa smokers)

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSilverHaze, Dec 17, 2009.

1. hey blades wats uppp:cool:

this is mostly directed to Pa smokers but

anyone ever been to utopia in easton? im heading there after x-mas to pick up a bong with my buddies, i never been there before so i was wondering if anyone could share there experiences ....goood or bad :rolleyes: also what kind of selection they have?

anything else u feel to add feel free to
    thanks!:bongin:

2. Yeah I go there a few times a year, it's like 40 mins from me. The place is pretty fukin awesome, they got tons of glass there and they also have alot of other random shit stuffed in the store including some awesome medieval armor and swords, people are mad nice until you mention ANYTHING about weed. Don't bring it up at all, like not a word. You can go in there stoned as balls and they're cool as hell, but you mention illegal stuff and they'll ask you to leave...

3. I went there once but they had an alright selection and was a little cheaper than artifax. Everyone was really nice there but I would just get something offline because there is a much larger selection and cheaper prices. I'm acctually planning on getting a spoon off GC in a few days since they have a sale right now.