Utah Utah Utah!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ForestLomn, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Hello everyone. Guess I'm not really new... but never really posted on this forum here. How's everyone doing? Lookin for fellow peops in Utah. I love music and love to game. PC gamers are the way to go! Anyone else agree with me?

2. Good! I'm not from or in Utah but I wish I was at Park City shredding the slopes. Salt Lake City looks crazy big if you look at it from an airplane

3. Sweet man! I'm a total snowboarder! I've never been to park city though... to expensive.

4. damn Brotha, i Gotta give you props for wanting to rep UT, I too am stuck in utah, I cant wait to get

out of here, shouldnt be too long now though. Good to hear from another Utahn though!

one love brah!:smoke:

5. What's up guys. Just moved from Utah for the semester.

6. Utah isn't so bad.
    Too bad were hardly getting any snow this year though..

7. Just wait for the coming week supposdly 5 days of snow.

8. FUCK ST. GEORGE UTAH AND SUNHAWK ACADEMY. other than that salt lake city and provo has so many beautiful women

9. Whats happening fellas. I'm posted in Utah too. Living around the Davis County area. Utah is boring me atm. Need a scenery change.

10. Really some snow?! hope so.. It's just been too cold and there hasn't been anything to justify it being so cold.
    I'm also in the Davis County area.
    Layton represent!
    Utah women are beautiful.. and it's awesome too because there are so many beautiful women here.
    Other places I have been only have just a few smoking hotties.. instead of having an abundance like we do.
    i like it :)

11. Tis true about the hot women:) Currently got myself a woman. Where is everyone in Utah. Heard from the people in Davis County. Where is everyone else?

I too am excited for the snow:)

12. cant wait to get out of hear either. im up in tooele county and it sucks

13. Anyone else in utah? ... Not heard from anyone in a while...

14. Seems like there far and between

15. I'm in Weber county!
    Unfortunately, I'm in Ogden. :/ Got a decent place though, so it's not bad.
    I grew up in Roy, and lived in Hooper for a while.
    I miss Hooper. :(

16. Thats a bit far from where i'm at. Not super though. Glad to find more Utahn's! Anyone else?

17. #17 Viral Frog, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Where are you at, man? Down in Salt Lake County?

18. Yeah. I'm currently in Sandy. But i make it around. Make it around the valley all the time.

19. Cool dude, I have a couple friends that moved down to Sandy for school. I heard it's nice down there.

20. Sweet man. What school they going to? I like it down here.