Utah man chooses firing squad

Discussion in 'General' started by redhat11, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Thích Quảng Đức (the guy on fire)

Imagine what perfect state of meditative practice it takes to sit completely still while you burn to death.
    Thích Qu

2. #42 SouthrnSmoke, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010

I this was true this dude rules, or rather when he was alive he ruled. eff the BS, if someone attacks you, and more are soon to follow, you take that first person and make a ridiculous example out of them.

Nuke the moon type of mentality.

Why the hell should a terrorist get those virgins?

As for the guy choosing firing squad, good for him. I have no insight as to what he was convicted of and i don;t really care to look, but at least the man can say he chose the way he got to go out, a vast majority of men don't. Although its a bit "inconvinient" for him that he did not have a choice of not going out at all.

3. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MebT0KbxV3U&feature=related"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

He doesn't even flinch while his flesh burns.
    I can't imagine how at peace with himself he was.
    Didn't even flinch.

4. i love how everyone gets down on their knees because of their respect for this man. They are such peaceful people

5. A point blank gun shot to the base of the brain/top of the neck with a caliber no smaller than .45 ACP or 9 mm would be my choice. I want it quick and painless.

6. I'd never let a terrorist mingle wit my virgins, that's fo'sho

7. I dunno man, I think they administer sodium pentobarbital and that stuff just makes you go night night really good.
    The only pain you're going to feel is the IV

What if they're not exactly on target, chances are you'll feel a lot more pain than going to sleep

8. +rep to this dude.

i would go out by firing squad too. fuck the needle.

9. ive always tryed to find a video of a real execution and to this day still cant find one, I know theres got to be ones out there cause incase something goes wrong ya know? we seem to be able to leak everything but that...I want to see an electric chair one

10. LOL, i know all about mormons. i once lived with one. he was a "good" mormon too. had over a years worth of food stashed under the house and everything! had the magic underwear, etc.... have you even read the mormon fairy tale beginnings??? come on, an angel named moroni. get it moron i/moroni??? i especially like the part about the toad creature knocking him to the ground several times. as i said, you almost can't make up a more unbelievable story, and soooo many believe it. it's actually sad. people thought jim jones had a pretty good church too. although i doubt if the mormons will be gulping any kool-aide any time soon... as people, i respect and love them as i do all. as for their religious beliefs, that's another story! lol

11. thats fucking weird, i was JUST reading this. thank god for weed influenced wiki searches.

12. still not sure how he didnt suffocate instantly, if you inhale even a TINY bit surrounded by flames they shoot down your throat and burn up all the oxygen in your lungs.