Ut Oh...sudden problem

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ApparitionChill, Nov 16, 2010.

1. can anyone help me identify what is causing this problem? The bottom leafs on my plants are starting to like wilt and eventually they just fall off. I moved one of my lights to the back of my grow box yesterday so its aimed more down at the stems where the leafs are falling off, instead of the top where the new leafs are forming. This just started happening two days or so ago and I find it weird because the tops of my trees still look healthy and nice as can be.

Here is a picture of what's happening.

[​IMG]

However, after moving the light...one of the leafs that was like droopy kinda stood back at attention so maybe my lights just weren't hitting the bottom parts of the stem enough?

2. Ive read supplemental light to the very bottom isnt very beneficial... and the leaves on the bottom end up yellowing and dying off anyway... How old is your plant? The pic isnt working for me.

3. Just trim away the dead and unhealthy vegitation and they should be fine.

4. They are dieing from lack of light...which is normal as you move your lights higher

5. ahh ok so this is no cause for major concern then? Whew. Thanks again everyone.