Usually how long does a seed order take?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whymsicalwizard, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I know, it's ridiculous! Oh well, patience is a virtue after all.

2. All I can say from that video is WOW!!! I also love how informative Green House Seeds company is!

3. Yay! I received my seeds today, and in perfect condition. Going to germinate them tomorrow. I'll be setting up a journal to follow the auto's specifically. I'll post when I set it up for anybody's who may be interested in the growth of them! Peace

4. I received by package yesterday usps never updated the taking had me a little worried. Got them though and I'm 2/2 with attitude

5. Nice! I was a little worried as well, but everything turned out well!

6. Put real email/phone #/name info in when ordering from Attitude or fake info?

/stupidquestion.jpg

7. I ordered mine on the 5th and it's still sitting at heathrow airport. WTF -.-

8. I didn't use my name, but I'd imagine if one did it wouldn't matter since attitude says they do not keep record of customer information.

9. No worries man. I ordered mine on the 28th of july and they just came in yesterday! You have to account for weekends and such. Also the progress may have not been updated yet. Mine wasn't updated until the day before I received them.

10. On a scale of 1-10, how bad of an idea would it be to use my actual debit card if I'm not shipping to my permanent address?

11. Personally I don't see much wrong with that. I used my credit card but sent it as a gift to a different place of residence.

12. Yeh I'm 6/6 for attitude and it never took more than a week and I'm in the states. Also 2/2 for marijuana seeds-nl and it didn't even take a week. Guess I've been lucky.

13. Nice! What strains have you had from them, and what freebies?

14. I ordered and got the June freebies. Had 10 freebies. Pineapple Express,White Widow,Skunk 1, Sour Cream, Burmese Kush, man a whole bunch of free stuff. It was 10 freebies on top of the six you already get free plus what you ordered. LSD,Blue Cheese, Headband where the ones I ordered. I also just ordered Reserva Privada version of Chem 91. I want to cross the Blue Cheese with my Pineapple Kush male.