USPS sucks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Shwaaaan, Jan 7, 2013.

1. My seeds have been sitting in LA customs for 2 weeks now. I don't plan on receiving them. I should have used attitude.
    Herbies has let me down.

2. Subbed. I wanna know if customs took them or if they are just taking their sweet ass time

3. Chances are they will get to you USPS sucks when it comes to tracking , took Herbies 17days to arrive. The tracker stopped once it hit the sort facility a few states over got them in 4 days after that

4. I think its just sweet ass time.

And I'm In arizona, 8 hours away from my hometown LA. I've heard that USPS tracking blows and I saw it on Christmas day when it was a day late on updating but it has been 16 days since the order left Uk -__-
    I did however order from Castle Seeds a couple days after as a back up just incase herbies didn't show (paranoid) so I'll let you all know on what comes first!:smoking:

5. Seems to be someone was taking their sweet time, my package finally showed it moved on the tracking today
    Passed through USPS sort facility this afternoon so I should have them here Saturday or sooner :)

6. does this mean i have to wait atleast two weeks?

7. #7 Jmosley, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    2 weeks for international snail mail real doesn't seem that bad. Patience will be needed during your grow, shipping seeds is just the start of it.

8. Yeah I've been off work though and time goes slow out here, I miss Cali.
    I'm workin again and got my seeds so I'll be starting a grow journal!

9. I had an order take three weeks to get to me and that was made at the end of November, well before Christmas so i think it is just USPS being lazy bums.