USPS screwing me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Mike12344321, Jan 11, 2021.

1. I did not have any luck with Grower Choise. I paid with a Certified Check per their instuctions. After a couple of weeks not receiving confirmation that they received the payment I called. The lady stumbled through the conversation. After a few minutes she found my order file. Apparently the instructions that I was sent was old info. They were not able to deposit my Certified check because their account was under a different vender name. That would have been nice to know. They sat on my payment for over a week with out try to make contact with me to rectify the issue.
    There's a little seed company in my state of Colorado call Greenpoint Seeds. They are not a supermarket of seed breeders. Greenpoint has a few strains that they have developed. I called them and they answered the phone on the second ring, asked them about payment options and their delivery policy. I like what I heard. I place an on line order later that day. I received my seeds in six days. I soaked then planted 3 seeds and all were up on the 3rd day.
    I think they are worth a try if you was American seed.

2. I ship hundreds of orders a month thru USPS for my work , that message you received ive seen a few times , normally it means the label is either damaged or dirty so it cannot be sorted by the machine and has to be hand sorted , normally you see 3-4 days delay on these issues .

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lol most all of the reputable seeds and breeders will ship to u no problem. WE Are OUTLAWS bruh... Most (not all) Ppl who wait for laws to permit them to grow just don't truly understand what growing weed is all about and most of the seedbanks and breeders were outlaws at one time or another themselves

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ILGM has always been great to me, despite usps and I live on the east coast aswell. My last order of $300+ I mailed the payment and usps lost it. After 3 weeks and it was not received in CA, I spoke with ILGM and they went ahead and still shipped my order without payment arriving. Why I continue to do business with ILGM they will take care of you on either end of the deal.