USPS screwing me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Mike12344321, Jan 11, 2021.

1. So I orderd some seeds from seedsman. When the package was finaly at a post office near my house, it got sent back to a regional DC an hr north of me. Now the tracking info says processing exception. This ever happen to anyone before? I tryed calling, but I cant get past their automated system to speak to anyone. I'm very disappointed because I got all my equipment, now my seeds aren't coming to me. If anyone knows how I can get some seeds as well, I live on the east coast

2. Idk where to post this but ima ask here too. So I orderd some seeds from seedsman. When the package was finaly at a post office near my house, it got sent back to a regional DC an hr north of me. Now the tracking info says processing exception. This ever happen to anyone before? I tryed calling, but I cant get past their automated system to speak to anyone. I'm very disappointed because I got all my equipment, now my seeds aren't coming to me. If anyone knows how I can get some seeds as well, I live on the east coast. Also should I be concerned that my package got searched or some shit?

3. HERE. fill out this form whatever applies .Did you get a tracking number ?
    And yes usps will totally fuck your ass .
    They lose packages . I just call the vender i ordered from tell them my shit never arrived .
    They can refund or resend .
    Or call your credit card tell them you were fucked . They will refund you .
    Click on email us for help.
    USPS lost about 12 packages last year for my business .
    Email Us

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would go POSTAL bwahahahaha
    that sucks man. Sometimes it takes a long time to reach you though.
    @bryan oconner 12 packages !? I put insurance on my parcels nowadays.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. agreed ill just bill my clients an additional few bucks will split it together

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I actually mailed out a parcel today and paid extra for insurance. Customer pays, think it was like an extra $6 or something for $500 insurance. Just not worth the risk otherwise.

7. Forget them! They may eventually get there. If they find pot seeds you don’t want to give the evidence you ordered them and were expecting them. “Know Nothing”!

I’ve gotten seeds several times from Growers Choice Seeds. They are in California so no problem with Customs And Border Protection. And they give you 3free seeds when you pay by mail. I use Postal Money Orders. Gotten good seeds every time too!
    https://www.growerschoiceseeds.com/

• Like Like x 2
  8. Il have to check it out. A little sketched out because of this rn. I know my package made it into the US just fine, then after it got to my state this happend. Is it something I should be worried about tho?

9. Also would that seed site ship to my state? Not legal here yet, in a bit of a grey area because my governer is a fuck head

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I wouldn't be sketched
    Nothing wrong with having souvenirs
    Hell even the website says they're souvenirs.

Johnny can bend over

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. That's true. Just a message on package tracking me or any of my friends have never seen before. So weird

12. And their automated call center is the fucking worssseeee. Got me so frustrated trying to call today

13. I ordered seeds from crop king that sat at the local usps site, 4 miles from my house for 4 days. I was infuriated.

14. Bud did you get that weird message on tracking like I did?

15. Yes, it usually means it got on the wrong truck. No biggie. If the delay is more than 3 days, forget about it. You may still get it. but it could be months. It is not that uncommon. Only gets noticed when you are tracking every move.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yep on previous orders. I'm in CA and had seeds go to a different CA city, sit for a few days, then end up in the Midwest before finally arriving back my house. Now I order seeds for the next grow during early veg

• Like Like x 1
  17. #17 Mike12344321, Jan 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    Thanks. Hoping I get them soon. I was super sketched out but people are easing my mind lol. And in CA I thought you could just buy seeds from a dispensary

18. Haven't seen seeds in a dispensary around here in years

• Like Like x 1
  19. I thought you can get anything weed related in cali. Its supposed to be legal here in Nj, the governer just wont sign the damn bill

20. Anywhere not LA, SF, or SD is conservative republican country here in CA believe it or not. So even though it's legal it's looked down upon. My county of million people has 1 legal dispensary located about 60 miles from downtown.

• Like Like x 1