Using twice as much in my MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Davina, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Why am I suddenly using twice as much herb in my flight box? Could it be that I'm not cleaning it frequently enough? Could my batteries have somehow lost power? Or is it just because the batteries are crap and I should buy the power supply? Also, if I make my own power supply will I void the warranty?

Thanks in advance (frustrated)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

2. Tolerance? worse weed?

Not sure if battery quality matters, I want to ask the same question.

I don't think power supply will void your warranty (how will they know?)... but that device costs a lot, I'm still ok with my batteries (I bought some at Walmart, $15 for 4).

3. Probably need to clean the heating rods under the screen.

4. If you're batteries are losing power, you're ABV would not look like it was fully vaped.

If you're ABV looks fully vaped and you're going through twice as much herb, it's not the fault of the batteries or the box but rather could either be bud that wasn't as potent as the bud you got before or your tolerance has increased.

5. What is ABV?

6. #6 mostdope122, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2015
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="humble toker" What is ABV

Already been vaped weed.
    If you want to solve your problem, take a tolerance break or get better weed. I doubt this is cause by the device itself

7. Thanks!

8. I did start looking into making my own power supply. But after I weighed up the cost of parts and the time, effort and research I would have to do, I decided to just buy the bullet and buy the proper power supply. I'm glad I did. It is as well made as the MFLB is. It's also ten times better than using batteries if you are using the box at home. I rarely take mine out of the house so a power supply made sense.

9. I'm one of the mflb on occasion burners, but the batteries are weak overall and I haven't invested in the power supply rather just put the box back in storage for awhile. I agree with your ideas about making your own PA, very intricate and possibility the homemade will not work at all scared me away.

But from what I read I'm not getting the full experience with my mflb with out the PA adapter so I should get one!

10. the power adapter is a good investment