Using Synthetic urine for a Labcorp drug test, please help!

Discussion in 'General' started by PulseShock, Apr 8, 2016.

1. So I'm in a radiography program and will be gradationg soon. I smoke daily, and really don't wanna quit for a month to pass a drug test when I apply for a job in may. I have passed a hospital drug test with upass synthetic urine but this was 2 years ago, and the hospital was smaller and used quest labs, which I heard is notoriously inept. <br /><br />The hospital I'm planning to apply to uses Labcorp, I'm almost certain. I know the test isn't viewed, the person is in the room but there is a curtain. My question is what synthetic urine should I use, and has anyone had luck passing a lapcorp drug test with synthetic urine? Any feedback would be great, please anyone working in a hospital setting help me out!<br /><br />Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Quit for a month holy fuck its not that hard

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks Ryan! I'll take your thought into consideration. Obviously it's not that hard to quit, point is, I don't want to. Simple as that. Thanks for your advice though man, it was really productive.

4. Get ready to fail. They will know it's synthetic. Everyone fails using synthetic because it shows up on the test. Technology will know that it's synthetic.

5. Can you elaborate? Why would it fail? also I'm not ruling out quitting for a month, it's just an inconvenience and i wouldn't know the exact date of my drug test until I got a job. Either way just saying you'll fail or its stupid doesn't provide anything useful other than your opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  6. They can tell that it's synthetic. Technology is moving quick it's not that hard I assume. I remember reading a thread on here about it not too long ago. The poster said he failed because they knew it was synthetic. I would elaborate more but I'm on my phone and its hard to type.

I definitely recommend quitting. When you get back your tolerance will be extremely low and you can save money. Win win scenario. Also you will have a great job waiting for you on the other side. Quitting is the way to go bro.

7. Huh. I Wonder What lab it was tested with, or what urine was used. Thanks for your input man.