Using steroids as a "head start"

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Feelin Irie, Aug 29, 2012.

1. It's probably a lot cheaper just to eat better, anyways. And you're not going to get arrested for possession of a chicken breast.

2. It's been said already, but the only reason to take them is if your at an elite level in some sport and are already in peak physical condition/have a great diet.

Trust me if you fix your diet you'll start seeing results it's so important. I mean you can't expect your body to put on mass if you don't give it any resources to work with.

3. #44 Foloon, Sep 7, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    taking steroids will help you achieve athletic results faster. do not be afraid to take steroids. modern drugs are made from high quality ingredients that have no side effects and will have a positive impact on your health. I have been taking steroidusa for more than a year now and I think my body looks like a fitness model. at 56, I am very popular with girls.

4. I wouldn’t take them unless I couldn’t get any bigger from lifting prob better off just living n the gym for 4-8 hrs a day.