Using steroids as a "head start"

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Feelin Irie, Aug 29, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

You'd just end up losing your balls and your natural testosterone and a bunch of other super nasty shit like you can't get up and shit, either have that whey shit daily or that natural hemp protein shit.

And quit eating shitty food, your health and future health and development relies on your diet.

2. You KNOW we don't allow discussions on other substances here...why would you think a thread about roids would be OK?

3. For my part it was a discussion about a healthier alternative by means of diet and knowledge.

4. To be honest, I thought there were legal steroids, I assume that's innorect huh...

5. Doesn't matter if they're legal.

Even ADHD meds aren't allowed to be discussed here.

Thems just the rules of the forum. Like it or not.

6. My roomate had a small injury and took a small.dosage of roids he oredered (over seas) and said they healed his arm fast and better (played baseball). It was a small pill and a small dosages

7. I mean, I thought you could get them without a perscrption

8. - Compound exercises, focus of squats
    - Eat a good diet and eat enough
    - Get enough rest and drink plenty of water

Not much more to it. Like I said though, compound exercises focusing on squats. Stay away from bicep curls, flye machines, tricep pulldowns and all that isolation/machine bullshit. I recommend Starting Strength or Madcows. And stay away from steroids unless you wanna turn into a complete dick like those Jersey Shore assholes.

9. [quote name='"Feelin Irie"']To everyone else who had something worthwhile to say, thanks.

What I'm getting is, don't do steroids... haha

I'm going to look into a proper diet, and a workout plan. Any suggestions where a good place to look would be?[/quote]

Bb.com...in not sure why you need someone to spoon feed you a good diet/work out routine. Why not do something on your own and actually learn about what you are trying to do.

Essentially your like the newbie grower who is asking "can someone tell me how to grow marijuana?" all the information is out there for you. Just takes you being a little less lazy, if you actually become interested in eating healthy and working out, reaching your macros each day you won't have any problems. However your posts just scream "tell me what to do cus I'm too lazy to figure it out on my own."

Good luck....

10. I was waiting till someone said that :smoke:

Chill out dude, you don't have to answer. I'm simply asking fellow blades for their imput, I've done my research, I just want to see what you guys think.

No need to be so angry, go smoke some more

11. Look up d-bol along with the post cycle supps. That's when people fuck up is when they take them and then don't do a post-cycle. But I'd only recommend this if you're a very avid lifter, and have your diet and lifting in place. You need to work hard with steroids. They just help you recover faster and better. Not gonna help if you're not lifting right

12. [quote name='"Feelin Irie"']

I was waiting till someone said that :smoke:

Chill out dude, you don't have to answer. I'm simply asking fellow blades for their imput, I've done my research, I just want to see what you guys think.

No need to be so angry, go smoke some more[/quote]

I'm not angry, if you have done your research you'd have a lot more questions than just "what's a good diet/workout plan...." cus that's sooo general. It all depends on what you are going for.

13. Anabolic steroids are not as magical as many people imagine. I see many parallels in the public perceptions of anabolic steroids and marijuana. Both are illegal except for medical use. You can get in trouble by smuggling either from one country to another.

Which anabolic steroids are legal depends on the country you are in. Here in the USA, the anabolic steroid DHEA is sold over the counter but in Canada the drug requires a script.

People who take steroids are not losers. There are elite athletes who are on a drug schedule and they are winners. The important thing to note is that these athlete have their shit together unlike most other people who are looking for a shortcut. Moreover, the athlete typically has another professional within the organization that does the drug consult.

To the original poster: until you get to an elite level in something, do squats, eat a lot, get some sleep, repeat.

14. Bro for real? Read something, spend some time, and be dedicated.

You can be 225 and jacked outta ur mind in a year if you do it right

15. [quote name='"cquirki"']Bro for real? Read something, spend some time, and be dedicated.

You can be 225 and jacked outta ur mind in a year if you do it right[/quote]

Don't give him those ideas. That's what makes people quit lifting. It's going to take a lot of time, patience, hard work, nutrition, researching, along with hopefully good genetics to see a lot of improvement.

16. all great advice in here

don't ever do steroids until you're at you max potential and diet and workouts are all in line. once that happens, study study study. don't mess with your hormones by what some dutch bag at the gym tells you what to take. you have anywhere from 30-50 lbs you could gain naturally just from getting diet right and workouts. I know many guys who do a cycle and shoot up 40 lbs and lose 38 of it right after cycle cause they just have no clue.

17. No you lazy ass.

You're going to destroy your tendons, ligaments, and joints before they ever have a chance to adapt to an ever increasing load at a NATURAL PACE.

Plus being as young as you are you will put your endocrine system in jeopardy.

My god.

18. [quote name='"NaKz"']No you lazy ass.

You're going to destroy your tendons, ligaments, and joints before they ever have a chance to adapt to an ever increasing load at a NATURAL PACE.

Plus being as young as you are you will put your endocrine system in jeopardy.

My god.[/quote]

No need to be rude. And clearly he's not lazy if he works out. Let me guess you dont even workout. My god

19. go to steroidoloy forums man, ppl here are just gonna say ignorant stuff.

20. No I don't workout. Not even once.

[​IMG]

I don't care what the guy does, but I'd rather not bog down the medical system even more with scripts for pain medication because he ruins his joints and tendons by using way too fucking early.

I swear, kids want to jump on the juice before they learn how to eat properly for mass.