Using Semen as an organic nutrient?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mast3rmind, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Okay so I was working in my closet today and I hung a few sexy posters.

Well naturally after a few bowls and some tending to my plants I got a bit aroused.

I was just curious if anyones ever considered using ones own semen as an organic fertilizer.

I have heard of people urinating in the lemon tree but this is an idea I thought of.

2. You'll regret it when your buds have human faces.

3. ^ ha ha ha I can see them now

4. Who knows till you try. Might be kinda tough to feed a whole garden though haha.

5. LOL

Dont do it. Your plants dont need protein

6. Would it effect the taste of the end product?

I think I could make my own strain.

7. you really want to smoke your own sperm....... ehhh

8. i donttt think anything will happen but you should just do it 4 shits and gigs. i mean how many ppl can say they jizzed on mary janes garden hahahah

9. Just the thought of smoking weed with semen used as nutrients gives me the chills...

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. You would be burning your kids alive!!! your heartless

11. Just foliar feed them hahahah, get it? Eeew, sticky buds!:p

12. haha im having way to much fun with this post. hands down best post ever

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'd take semen over feces any day.

btw, semen has a high glucose content not so much protein.

14. I guess I'll just have to take your word for it. I don't think I'll be jizzing on my plants any time soon, though. ;)

15. seman contains (from wikipedia)::::
    primarily water, but contains trace amounts of almost every nutrient the human body uses. It has somewhat higher amounts of commonly deficient minerals, such as potassium, magnesium, and selenium. One typical ejaculation contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc. When metabolized, protein yields 4 kcal/g, carbohydrate also yields 4 kcal/g, and fat yields 9 kcal/g. Hence the food energy in the typical ejaculation is 0.7 kcal (2.9 kJ).

is any of that good for a plant?

16. I'm sure that semen wouldn't hurt the plant, and it probably does have some stuff in it that could be helpful. But you produce such a tiny amount that it really isn't worth having the discussion.

And besides, I for one don't want to see all kinds of threads on the topic...

"Help! My plant is dying! Should I jerk off?"

"Will the plant know if I use my left hand or right hand?"

"When producing semen fertilizer, is it more about the pleasure or more about feeding the plant?"

"Should I masturbate onto the soil or onto the leaves?"

Some home remedies aren't worth the trouble. Tend to your plants, feed them some nice organic plant ferts, and then go beat off in your bedroom. That's what I do. :p

17. "If I jerk off on one plant but just cuddle with the other, will it get jealous?"

18. anybody want to make the "Jizz in my Plants" music video?

19. Blueberry Spoog Strain...... get it at Amsterdam-seeds.com

20. Only if you personally promise to give us a smoke report, with pictures. No wait no pictures, I just grossed myself out, lol.
    Cheers,
    bruce