Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using regular paper

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zesty zebra, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Just a random question, how safe or unsafe is it to smoke using just like plain white paper instead of rolling papers? Any health risks there?

2. Not any greater health risks but a hell of a lot harder to roll with. Go to your local kwik-e-mart and buy some ziggy's.

3. dont use reg paper as joint paper. they use bleach to dye the paper

4. They use bleach to bleach* the paper.

5. Ohh word. I can't buy real papers or nothing yet cause legal age where I live is 19 instead of 18 like most places.

6. Oh, brutal. Find a puller?

7. shoulder tap dude!

8. And it would probably burn way too fast

9. Excuse me Sir, Can you buy me some E-Z Wider papers? Please?

10. Don't even think about it.

Load it in a bowl.

11. Yeah they do this to rolling papers too

12. No risks at all, it's just it's more appropriate to use the rolling paper.

ammolite jewelry

13. don't plug your website. Have you no shame?

14. Not a good idea bro, it's harsh as f**k and burn way too fast. Ne and my friend tried it one when we didn't have a bowl or real papers. we both had headaches and didn't get high. It's a waste of bud

15. Try separating the foil from the paper on a gum wrapper and roll with that, works great, and has wax on it which makes it stick like glue.

16. Alright thanks!