Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using pantyhose to make hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Schecter420, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Is using pantyhose a viable way to make hash? I watched a video on youtube of a man using a silk screen to make hash at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOwMZB6GSvk and when I asked what size silk screen is required someone responded that pantyhose would suffice. I tried the ISO Hash method, but I wasn't fully satisfied; although it got me higher than a hippie in a helicopter, it didn't taste that good.

Thanks in advance for any replies,
    John

2. It's not as fine and clean as iso, but it works. Freezing it first should help, preferably with dry ice. We do it by putting pantyhose over some tupperware, (Anything wide works for this) grind up the bud real fine, put it under a cup and just drag it back and forth across the 'hose for a while.