Using Organic Bee Honey To Boost Growth?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by UniversalToker, Apr 3, 2017.

1. [The Honey Experiments]
    Theory: We all know and love molasses I'm not going to go into too much detail but to make a long short honey has Alot of sugars and micro nutrients (honey = more sugar than molasses but less nutes)
    I am currently adding honey made from a local garden and things look promising, honey diplets form at the end of water leafs.
    Could this mean a new possible flavor/look/budding option?
    Let's hear your thoughts in the matter.

2. Don't know. Sugar Daddy....one of the GH nutes, contains the components of sulphur molasses and really frosts up the buds. Don't know if honey works the same way or not. Give it a try and see. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sulphur in flower always makes the end result way better

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  4. Honey? IDK, lots of opinions, but do be aware of the anti bacterial properties of honey and the micro herd.

Wet

• Like Like x 1
  5. On the topic of sulphur, I am using a separate nute with lots log different benificial sulfurs in it.
    As for the anti-microbial properties,
    I am applying directly by spoon using eh, a drip or so on each node reigon under the main top part of the growth.
    I'm not actually using it like molasses, Diluting it with water than feeding.
    (I have Bembe that has sugars and molasses in it that I cut back on)
    It's interesting because, The day after application it seemed to immidiately take. No bad signs of over sugar-ti-zation haha.
    I am theorizing if this would be benificial, not only to the cloning process. Maybe in the early bud development/slow growth down/make bigger buds because more sugars and more nutrients being topically aplied at node regions.
    I am studying more on the matter but little turns up.