Using only beastie bloomz?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Budfist, Sep 12, 2016.

1. This is my first post and would like some advice from the experts. I'm growing Sour Diesel strain outdoors in a 65gal smart pot, fox farm ocean forest soil, 25% perlite, plant is about 7ft and am on roughly 3-4 weeks flower. Currently only feeding big bloom and tiger bloom full strength and it is loving it. Also on a water, water, feed schedule. If I start using beastie bloomz now until flush and skip the Cha Ching all together, would it be ok? I'd start with 1/8, 1/4 strength and so on. To me the NPK of Beasite Bloomz seems better to use then Cha Ching at the end...thoughts? Thanks!

2. Noone else has replied, im only a 2 year grower, have gone organic, but I used o use the same stuff u are now. Should be fine what u are thinking, its same as package contents say to do.
    I had ok results doing the same. Better than last run anyway.
    I did better with beasties than cha ching myself.
    A light general purpose along with it, I was happy, so weren't my patients.

3. It is up to you to make that decision? I personally would use all parts! Beasty blooms is your super boost and you should only use it for 1 to 2 weeks. And cha ching is your finisher once bud development is done. But you know all this right? That's where your decision comes in all of us Growers are making the same kind of decisions what we do and what we don't do towards the end of flowering a lot of people are changing a lot of people are using two different products three different products from different companies so if you think that the Beastie bloomz will carry you all the way through then I say go for it you're the one that has experience with this line I used Fox Farms my very first grow and haven't touched it since

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Best of luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1