Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

using mids for firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by fumer_herbe, Feb 12, 2009.

1. i picked up 8 grams for 30 today of some fruit(mid), i have a few questions

1. since im using mids should i put more herb for each cracker, if so how much
    2. how many should i eat if im using mid grade
    3. if i eat them before class, will the effects be to overwhelming
    4. is it worth doing it with mid grades in the first place?

2. use about .5g for each one
    make two if you wanna get REALLY faded
    if yer going to school, make one
    :hello:

3. i put .3 of some brick on one, got RIPPED for 6 hours, buzzed for 4 after that. My tolerance was pretty low, but definitely don't do more than .5 in one.

IMPORTANT: it took like an hour to kick, so time when you eat it. Drink milk with it, helps bring it down.

4. Ya definitely don't underestimate the amount. I thought a little kief wouldn't do much and ended up in a bad situation lol

5. I had the same mistake once, bought a quarter of mids, decent mids, but still mids, de seeed it, de stemmed threw 1 gram in one, and .8 into another....ate them both...had me blasted for a good 8 hours.

6. just echoing everyone else, you're fine for firecrackers with mids

i pretty much ONLY use mids for edibles honestly. i see it as a waste of headies if you're gonna cook em