Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Concentrates Using Full Spectrum CBD extract to infuse honey questions

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by georgetechguru, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Hi,

Looked everywhere and I can not find the answers, so here goes:

I am starting with a 1 gram small container of "full spectrum CBD extract" from "Cherry Wine" high CBD "hemp", it is used for "dabbing" usually, I want to infuse it into a number of things, and am requiring you advice and instructions if you have any experience. Thank you for helping.

Q 1) I was thinking of using Ever Clear alcohol , a small amount, to liquify the thick gooey extract. That will not harm it, correct?

Q 2) Does this type of extract need to be "decarbed"? Again, no clear answers for this specific type of extract.

As I said, I have actually spent lots of time looking for the answers, but it's not THC, it's CBD, so the rules are not the same, as far as I'm aware.

Thank you for you time and if you do, answers.

2. Adding a small amount of Everclear then putting that into your honey while it's lightly heated and stired until the Everclear evaporates should work.

As far as if it's decarbed already or not, I'd only be guessing