Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using expired quick fix

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ohioboy2, Apr 22, 2019.

1. So I got a call from a potential employer today and have agreed to take a drug screen tomorrow afternoon. No big deal because I’ve had this bottle of quick fix 6.2 since mid February. I took the bottle out of the packaging today to do a little test run and I ran the batch number to only find out it’s expired. Batch# ST183D90A. There are no visible anomaly’s with the bottle that I can see. This will be my 3rd time using quick fix and I buy from the same shop every time, granted this time it’s been stored away in a cabinet for the last couple of months. The test is tomorrow and the anxiety is building over whether or not this is going to be a success story like the previous two times. Anyone have any experience using an expired batch?

2. WTF? Go get a new one!

3. Did you use the expired batch? Im in the same position and trying to figure out what to do. I dont have time to get a new batch either :/

4. Also if you used the batch did it work?

5. I used an expired batch of quick fix and passed. The results said dilute urine so I was good. 18 panel test btw

6. Yea I saw someone on here who passed with an expired bottle.

7. Called after I submitted urine and found out I expired they told me don’t use it but it was to late. I think they said don’t use it to be safe but I passed was nervous as shit though