Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using cigarettes/rolling tobacco in a spliff

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pro_Donn, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Good old American Joint works for me. All you guys across the pond are welcome to join in.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wow that looks like fire although it’s not zoomed in enough to see it’s crystals.

• Like Like x 1
  3. All the time up until recently - it's a normal thing to do here and I got used to it over the last 13 years. I go through periods of cutting it out, but smoking with friends isn't the same if they're smoking tobacco joints and I'm smoking a pure greener...

The high from the pure joint 1) uses more weed, but I just roll smaller joints to mitigate that issue and 2) Feels alot heavier and I'm wayyyy less fuctional after it. Obviously that's down to tollerance, but by smoking pure joints and upping my tolerance would also be super-costly. I know in USA bud can be much cheaper, which means USA peoples can afford to let their tollerance go up.

A good analogy of tobacco vs no tobacco would be like diluting a drink. A double JD/ Coke would be drank over 30 or so minutes for me and I'd get tipsy little by little. Drinking 70ml of JD straight would be drank much more quickly and hit me more full on. Don't get me wrong, I have in the past rolled pure joints and only hit them a few times, but it is kind of fun to smoke when you're with a group of people also smoking (rather than taking a few hits only while they continue to smoke).

4. Not fire OG