Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using cigarettes/rolling tobacco in a spliff

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pro_Donn, Apr 27, 2023.

1. This is a post mainly to the UK/EU smokers out there

What is your favourite cigarette or tobacco to roll in a spliff?

Mine has always been Benson & Hedges Silver, I just wanted to see what everyone is using?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm not EU or UK I'm Australian but i use capstan RYO tobacco.

• Like Like x 1
  3. American Spirit.

4. when I was younger I enjoyed carefully emptying out a black n mild then mixing half and half with the original contents and weed. The cigar smell over powered the weed. You could smoke in public back then and I did.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bugler

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Yuck, why would you grow/smoke a lovely full flavourful weed and spoil it with tobacco. Like wearing a Rolex and living in a sleeping bag.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. If you've never had a cigarette after smoking especially a menthol you wouldnt understand. It elevates your high, but dont start using tabacco to find out, unlike weed nicotine is addictive

• Like Like x 2
  8. #8 nachoboomer, Apr 27, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2023
    Back in the day 1973ish my cousins near Paris ruined blond hash with tobacco in cones, I didn't know it was still a thing? Or r u mixing weed and tobacco? I can smoke weed all day but tobacco turns me green??? :confused_2: How about cigar tobacco? Not in Au, Uk, Eu but many say I'm an A ****

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. i don't know,right now my high is well elevated and my last cigarette was over a year ago.:)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Good for you...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Didn't mean to be an ass mate. Sorry. I use ti smoke with Cigarettes so I get it, "well I don't anymore", you will burn through your weed a lot quicker, "you just gotta grow 2/3rds more than normal so there's the fix.

Personally I think the Stone/flvour is out of this world. Kinda better with 10-15% max water content left in your bud. So your best pushing it I the max when drying. But, have a go. 1-2 Days smoking blunts "joints with just weed", and you'll be a convert. And will never touch tobacco again.

12. That's cause tobacco is filed with Addatives, its she equivalent of smoking a joint of plastic. Maybe worse. Idk about cigar tobacco. You're not meant to inhale cigars I thought.

13. Try without i suggest. You'll never smoke that gank again. Good luck.

14. I can't smoke cigars or cigarettes but Romeo & Juliet ??? cigars smelled much better than cigarettes.

15. I personally smoke Golden Virginia so whenever I'm feeling like a smoking a spliff I'll use that lol, in all honesty you can't really tell what brand tobacco is in a spliff if there's enough weed :confused_2::laughing:

16. #16 GroBuddy, Apr 28, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2023
    Lmao I haven't smoked tobacco in 10 years. I said when I was younger like 16-18, when I mixed Black n mild with weed. That in its self was just so I could smoke playing pool at the local billiards. I'm almost 38 now, the next part I said " if you haven't smoked a cigarette afterwards especially menthol you wouldnt understand, " nothing about mixing.

Nicotine causes light headedness and a buzz which is why it elevates your high. What I was referencing in my response, most of us grow more weed than we'll ever use that's irrelevant in response to growing 2/3rds more

Also I meant good for you... as you don't need tobacco to get elevated, and you stopped smoking tobacco over a year ago. Not implying anything negative.

17. Never smoked spliffs too often, but we just used whatever tobacco was available at the time.
    But the preference is Camel.

18. I've smoked without it, still prefer tobacco in my spliffs.

19. nicotine high?
    are you a normal cig user?
    i'm 51,i never was a user of weed,but the first half of my life i've known a lot that did.
    not once someone said smoke a newport for a better high.

20. Don't really get a nicotine high and yeah I'm a tobacco smoker. I usually mix with tobacco so it takes some of the edge off the weed so I don't cough and waste half the J.