Using Bongs as Home Decor

Discussion in 'General' started by cappinponcho, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Why is it looked down on by most people - obviously people who don't smoke - to use as home decoration?

Like, even for people who don't smoke, I mean they decorate their home with wine classes in shelves and on pre set tables... just because it looks good.

so why the discrimination against bongs, like wine glasses that are used to get "high" "drunk" w/e word - they have been around for a long ass time, they had shit like that in the roman times. soo...

why the hate?
    :smoking:

2. Do you really give a shit if someone doesn't like the way you decorated your house?

3. Nah, I just mean like why isnt it mainstream, like wineglasses and stuff.

4. you wonder why devices used for law breaking activities are not mainstream? really?

5. I decorated my room with hookahs. I dont see why someone couldnt use a bong. Its just that most people buy them for their functionality, ie percs, inlines, and the high price, most people would rather buy a wax model of bob marleys head.

6. They are just a smoking device though, like you dont have to drink wine out of a wineglass...you know? not like they are illegal, I see them in headshops all the time.

what inspired me tho, was seeing like the really big crazy looking glass ones, with crazy designs.. that could be used as decor, just like a vase would or something.. but its not.

7. i'm sure it is somewhere.

but if you do that, then you have to know that you are telling anyone who sees it that you're almost certainly a smoker. nonsmokers arent going to have this idea

8. Dunno bout you but my home is decorated galore w/ beautiful bongs.

9. Pshhhh I decorated my house with dirty syringes.

10. I have mirrors on my wall and razors in the bathroom

But I don't do coke, so it's just a coincidence

11. lol i will definately be doing this when i get older and get my own place. just like my aunt, i like art that also has a use :) . lol

12. My girlfriend's dad does this. He has a beautifully carved wooden hookah about 2 feet tall, and it comes apart into 3 pieces. He actually keeps the 3 pieces in seperate places around his living room/kitchen as decoration, they're really ornamental/cool looking and you can't tell what they are seperately (besides the head piece).

When we went over for a BBQ one evening, my mind was blown as I watched him gather the pieces from around the room that I had not even noticed and assemble a hookah before my very eyes xD

13. I had a Mermaid Bong that was nice. You had to grab it by the boobs and the hole was on her back to release.

We had to throw her out the car at the beach once cause the cops were on us. We found her again but I don't know where the hell it went after that. I miss that one!

14. Mainstream anything is over rated.. When I get my own place I'm going to have my glass all over and make it look good, I have about 15 pieces right now.. Bongs , zongs, bubblers, dub bub's bowls, a vape.. I want to have the ultimate blazing house..

15. I'm actually wallpapering my bathroom with EZ Widers. I've licked tho many paperth my tongue ith thtuck to the roof of my mouth.

16. well

if i had wine glasses or vases as home decor and they broke, I would not be that mad even if they are expensive.

but if i was using a bong as home decor and it broke, i would be heartbroken.

nothing worse then a broken bong.

17. my favourite bong is orange and yellow.
    my room here at home is orange and yellow.

swizz sits out on top of my bookcase lookin' all perty and really ties the room together.