Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using an apple!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alex is awesome, May 1, 2010.

1. My friends and family members say they have used an apple as a smoking instrument but I have never seen such a thing.... Can anybody explain this to me... How do you go about doing it and why? Are there better benefits from it?:confused::confused:

2. [​IMG]

No benefits, it's like your standard pipe.
    Haha You sure you're 18?
    ;)

3. Haha wow that's cool I would never think of that and actually sir I'm 22...

4. Haha I was just kiddin' around with you, my man.

It's a pretty typical high-school thing though, so I was just thrown back
    when you claimed you had never heard of one!
    :eek:

5. Ha well i have just been hittin the bong for the past two years I haven't used anything else yet alone experiment with an apple... I still can't even roll a nice joint properly... lol well thanks anyways I mean now I got something new to try...

6. ahh man learn to roll a nice J, take a walk somewhere nice and smoke that motherfucker!!!

7. I personally love using apples, I just did one but my version is slightly different

I poke to holes in the side and have them connect kinda near the middle and pick it like a pinner. It's real nice and uses very little bud compared to my bong that was stolen by the gestapo.