Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using a grow tent for smoking room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taxiv3, Feb 21, 2018.

1. So I want to smoke in my room all the time but I would like to minimize the smoke damage I will cause to the room. Since I know grow tents are "Air Tight" could I get a grow tent and carbon filter and smoke in there without any issues? I will not be growing.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'm not sure what damage would be done..I would think there would just be a film on the inside after awhile from the smoke that you can wipe off easily.

This seems like a complicated way to get high though...are you looking at this so your room won't smell? You might look at a sploof--DIY ones are just an toilet paper roll with some bounty sheets shoved in (this is just one way--google will have other ideas). You blow the smoke in one side and it comes out with almost no odor.

3. So you’re going to build a grow tent with carbon filter and exhaust fan and get into it every time you want to smoke? We’ve all thought of weird stuff when we’re high so don’t worry but, yeah, that’s pretty ridiculous.

There are much easier ways to be stealth.

• Like Like x 1
  4. love this idea you could have controls by remote for fans and lights invite ppl over for dabs in the tent don't turn on the fans dabbing tent hotbox