Uses for dab water

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by cookalec, Apr 5, 2015.

1. So I'm getting a brand new oil rig and 2ozs of oil and i plan on not cleaning it until I'm out of oil and i plan on getting all of the solids out and i try to be as not wasteful as possible so my question is, can you do anything with your yellowish dab water like use it for edibles? And how would you go about doing so?

2. why would you intentionally gunk up your piece

clean it often to get the most of your wax

it's bong water, dump it

3. #3 MochaBearBlazed, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    thats the nastiest shit ive ever heard. buy a drop down, it will collect all the worth while reclaim in one spot and you can then collect it from there. you should change your water a minimum of every 24 hours. The water is useless, any worth while reclaim will collect on the walls and you can then use the iso wash evaporation method to make it dabbable again. Granted i wouldnt use this method unless your getting top tier conentrates since reclaim made out of 'tane soup is the only thing worse then 'tane soup in the first place. 

4. it makes good toilet water

5. I like to use my bong water to keep my sewage pipes hydrated.

I disagree, I'd rather take a dab of reclaim from butane soup rather than butane soup itself. I feel like most if not all of the tane goes away once it hits the nail.. But then wouldn't it resolidify with the oil? I have no clue. That being said, I change my mind. I'd rather take a dab of neither [​IMG]

7. im assuming since he said hes getting 2 oz while also asking if he can use dirty water for anything hes getting some nasty poop soup for like 200 an oz thinking hes getting an amazing hook up. I live in michigan,a med state, and for quality shatter your paying at least 300 an oz, closer to 500 if you want that really icky sticky, amber colored nugrun topself. I agree with you Id rather not dab either the soup or the reclaim from the soup lol