Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

User Names

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by THC101, Jun 16, 2004.

1. ummm..shit i have know clue where i got mine lol

2. antihero skateboards r the shit!

3. i saw easy rider for the first time right around the time i found this site ....

4. A few years ago I started a band called ChickenWing. We didn't play instruments then and we were shit, so I thought it'd be funny to have HailChickenWing as my username and it stuck. Nowadays we're not so shit though and my username is just egotistical. Poop.

5. used to play a game called counterstrike.... used to be pretty good at it also.. so that was my name on there... cs... then just shoota... have it for my name for a lot of places

6. name i created nothing more nothing less
    actually i think god told me to use it like he was inside my head or sumthing

7. same here :rolleyes:......................... :smoking:

8. my first pipe was named Mr. Redeye, cause it had a handcarved face on it with red eyes. then i relized that i personally get really red eyes when i'm blazed. so the name fits.

9. lets see...

my first name is john, although johnBuz didn't flow, and some people call me johnny, so thats the first part.

hmm i wonder if i should continue. *anonymity reasons*

i'm sure you can figure it out.

10. I figured not many people use the name Mustard, and I felt it would be a fun name to have. Plus I like lots of mustard on my corndogs. But I found that out afterwards.

11. "Got love for my shew kswiss" :D

12. well buddah was *code* in hs for ganja and im called pothead by those who know n love me so...me luvdabuddah :p:D
    toke on :smoke:

13. I've been using crazyhair for a while, when i registered here i just used a variation

14. all i have to say is wookiesarecool, nobody would mess with a wookie. i was trying to think of sum cool like wweed related name then i was like hell wookies are cool so i stuck with that

peace

jeff

15. thats actually pretty fuckin funny.

16. the name wookie reminds me of those things in star wars. i forget what they are called but the name wookies makes me think of them.

17. I believe they are called wookies. LOL. Well my name is from one time I was really high and I thought I was seeing smurfs out of the corner of my eye and shit. So hence the name Iseesmurfs420. 420 is self explanitory.

18. Im Blingin-Blunt. I stay be usin dis name cuz blunts is mah smokin preference of choice and I be blingin all day all night!

19. I just decided to use my email name for grasscity aswell. Ive stuck with this screenname for so long for many different things. Heat was just some random word, then blitz was the name of my first cat, who sadly ran away a few years ago now.