Used By "Friends"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by joedod12, Jan 25, 2010.

1. you are to nice to your supposed friends, to the point where they know they can dictate you around. next time this happens i'd suggest not buying them anything at all, give them the ride straight home. next time they ask you for shit be like where's your money cus I haven't seen you guys throw down shit at all. sorry OP your to nice to be treated like this & I had friends that treated my bf like this and i sure as hell didn't take their shit.

2. #22 Goldmine, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
    id say you handled it well, i mean at least you screamed at em.

i have a similar story. yesterday, as im walking out of 711 with a newly aquired pack of cigaretts, a dude about my age approaches me and politely asks to bum one. sure i say, after all, i bummed one earlier that day when i didnt have any... so i pull one out for myself, then i offer him the open pack, rather than put my fingers all over his(my) cigarette.

so what does this asshole do? he takes 3. and hes all like, mind if i take a couple? i almost did a very bad thing but i took a breath and said, sure bro. and then he even had the nerve to say. "i just hate buying them"

im like, yea i hate buying them too, theyre 6 fucking dollars!

im kinda like op, im not (usually)an asshole, but i want to be nice, i want to help people, and nine times out of ten i end up regretting it.

bottom line: I HATE ASSHOLES!