Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Use the herb correctly, and don't let this happen...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by QuinnisaG, May 7, 2011.

1. Yeah just replace pot with alcohol.. that'll help ya lol

2. what suburbandankies said.

Don't blame the ferrari just because you don't know how to drive.

3. I'd say have a few weeks to a month break. Get yourself back on track, try to only smoke on the weekends. You'll enjoy it more that way, think of it as a reward for a hard weeks work.

4. Too much of anything is bad.

5. You will believe what your mind leads you to believe. In your case your mind seems more dangerous than marijuana use.

6. 4-5 bowls per day is hardly heavy...I know people who go through a quarter to a half ounce per day. The amount you were smoking is barely above the 'light daily use' category.

That being said, that wasn't meant as a cut down. Everyone reacts differently. If it causes problems then you scale back or quit. Not everyone can handle it.

7. 1) Were you taking any prescription medications?
    2) Are you presently taking any prescription medications?

You sound like you are repeating what someone has told you not like you are saying something you believe.

My experience has been just the opposite. Use of MJ has allowed me to discontinue the use of all other medications including alcohol.

8. Obviously weed isn't safe for EVERYONE. (especially with heavy use) Anyone saying weed had nothing to do with OP's psychological difficulties is deluding themselves. Thats not to say weed caused it, but it definintely brought something out that was there already, (addictive personality, anxiety disorder, depression, idk I'm not a qualified mental health dude.) Some people can smoke everyday and never have this problem. Who knows why.

Assuming OP is not trolling.

9. balance is the key...weed should not be revolved around your life...its an enhancement...do it when everytihng else is taken care of ;)

"herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction"

10. I've smoked everyday for the past 6 years and way more then 4-5 bowls..

I think your just tripping bro

11. ya man i blazed a qtr tree a day of dank shit idk why i did it i didnt even really get high nymore cuz i was always fucking high. this went on for like 2 years straight. i totally lost my mind fell into hardcore drugs went crazy ended up in a psych ward then jail lol now that im sober i feel fine lol much better actually i just smoke everyonce in awhile now but i certainly still love this plant its great when used in moderation

12. Limit yourself to 2 days a week.... (weekends and holidays)
    Moteration in everything.... Weed, Alcohol, gambling, McDonalds Big Macs, even work... Not adhearing to real life balances in all aspects of life can cause problems...

13. Yea man get back into it. Bud is great and being sober ALL THE TIME just straight up sucks. But - and this might be an alien concept but just let me throw it out there - lets not repeatedly OD this time :smoke:

14. Anytime a person has ill effects from the long term use of marijuana, you can pretty much attribute it to something psychogenic. The weed didn't do it to you, your mind did. You need to train yourself to take it in moderation and realize that weed is a part of your life, not your life itself. Once you've taken a nice break and thought it over, hopefully you can return without being in this situation again.

15. Right now, I've been smoking pretty much everyday for free but now I'm trying to cut back until I get my vaporizer. It's a motivation for me to stop smoking in three weeks because I know I'll get super high.

16. Yeah man I was thinking this too. Like come on bro, if you're the type to get sent to the hospital for smoking some bud, don't make stupid f*cking generalizations like "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U SMOKE 2 MUCH." Plenty of people smoke way more than that and have no problems whatsoever.

17. I think that weed can either make your emotional state a lot better or a lot worse. (99% of the time its better =D)

I've had experiences where after having weed i felt depressed, and it made me focus on what was bothering me and think about it over and over. I guess it's because you feel more when ur high.

18. happened to me to after it first got me i didnt do it for like 3 months then i just did it once or twice then went back to not doing it for many more months from experience it just takes time for it to go away and there is a chance for it to comeback happened to me when i smoked recently but i just chilled and it wasnt as bad as it originally was so i was like i dont give a fuck and just went through life like normal for few days and i was completely back to normal so just chill and take a break from the green whenever it happens until you feel normal again then if you want just smoke up but a small amount at a time

19. I guess some people just can't handle smoking everyday.

It's indeed strange how some people can and others can't.

20. same thing happen to me but daum i didnt have to go to a pych hospital.

and i was doing what u were doing for a much longer time.smoked 24/7 for bout 1 and a half years. it just got too much. but yea i think you should smoke again. in moderation tho.