Use seeds from mids or is that a waste of time

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kief thief, Jan 29, 2008.

1. The way I figure is mids could be good but suffer from poor curing and worse shipping that compacts the buds.
    OR
    Should I make the extra effort to get great seeds. If so from where?

2. I sometimes yearn for store-bought seeds and designer dope, and if I'm ever in B.C. or Amsterdam I intend to buy some, but well tended herb from good bags is just fine by me.

3. exactly what the guy above said...until the time im super loaded and can get durban poison and strawberry haze seeds in amsterdam, ill go with bagseed. dont save shitty bagseed, only the dankest, i have about 55-60 seeds saved up, ill use about 30 this season.

4. Most seeds will give ya something nice as long as you take good care of it.

It only gets turned into beasters/schwag when people get greedy or need to ship it by the ton.

5. perfectly said.:hello:

6. i dont care what anyone says some of the best smoke i have ever grown was bag mid seeds.The right nutrients and soil and a little love will make it as good as and store bought seed

7. I agree, I do buy expensive seeds these last couple of years. But my best grown weed came from bag seeds and miracle-grow. My thoughts behind it is that if you grow it seedless and don't press it into a brick and hide it inside of a spare tire and drive it across the border then most weed will look/taste/smell pretty fuckin good.

8. I agree with everyone else, you can get good smoke if you look after them right.

..and anyway it's all good practice for when you do get those premo seeds :D

9. The type of marijuana that comes from the seed had nothing to do with the type of pot you got the seed from. If you get a seed from reg's and grow it, it's not going to turn into a reg plant lol. Like people said above, the regs that you usually get that have bad smells n shit, usually smell and look like that because they could of been transported in who knows what. The end result all depends on the grower. If you take care of your plants, you can turn a reg seed into some bomb mids or dro for that matter. The strain is still the same, it's just grown right and that is what gets you HIGH.

10. Thanks to all
    We will see what the fuck happens.

11. Im sorry but those guys gave you the worse advice ever!

Do you want to grow dope and get some nice seedless dope!

Do you want to know what the fuck your growing? strain Indica/sativa? flower time?

Most likely those seeds werent supposed to be there so most likely came from a hermi plant because people dont seed there crops on purpose to sell it.

So those bag seeds will most likely grow you some hermies that will grow you some seedy dope with some more hermi seeds.

Take the time spend a few bucks if your really serious about growing. if your not go right ahead and grow your bag (hermi) seeds.

12. stop smoking pot.

13. :laughing:

14. are you serious? percentages? i know you know your shit, help a brother out here. any advice appreciated.

15. haha eh!

16. Sheeba has a good point about herm seeds.

But, say you have 50 bagseeds. Who knows how many seeds of them came from herm plants or regular females that have been pollinated. From those that are regular females, you can get bomb ass weed from.

Basically if you want real good weed(and know what strain it is), then you buy seeds.

17. Its not like there very expensive to buy either! you can get a pack of good seeds delivered to your door for about 60cdn dollars.

and if you have half a brain with those seeds you could easily make 600cdn dollars.

Have a nice day..

I really think this forum is a joke you have to dig through 10000 posts of childish bullshit to get to ANY useful information.

Enjoy "THIS"

18. haha okayy dude, we get it, french people are better and more cultured than americans, even when it comes to pot.:rolleyes:

BTW is it true that in France, the words for Joint and June are the same ("juwan/join") --pronunciation? i duno im smacked. anyways i heard from my old roomie who was french that instead of 420 in america they smoke mad weed all of june because the words are the same like i said and everyone there straight rolls spliffs like its their jobs. anyone wise or well traveled enough to confirm or deny?