USA vs BRAZIL confederations cup final

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by bluntz_fa_sho, Jun 28, 2009.

1. time for kick off! who else is excited?

2. i am anxiously hopeful, but I don't get to even see it :/

just hoping we can acquit ourselves decently and gain some respect

3. Wow, 2-0. Incredible.

4. Yes, 2-0, all the Brazilians in my town gotta stop talkin shit 'bout US soccer after this game...

5. holy hell, 2-0!? donovans goal was so nasty too. they gotta keep this up though, there actually fun to watch now.

6. Wow, I can't believe I missed kickoff. Too bad I have to go to work so soon, I'd love to watch the whole game.

I really fail to understand how the US pulled two early goals off like that though. Our whole offensive playbook is horrible..

7. hell yea good game. just hope US can hold them off....

8. Wow, i honestly thought USA's win over Spain was a fluke...but they are doing work on Brazil. I'm kind of wanting to take back all the shit i've talked on american soccer. Lets hope they can hold Robinho and Kaka off for another half

9. Hey what channel were you guys watching this on?

Just curious, cause I didn't see anything listed as "Confederations cup" on fox soccer.

10. What channel!?

11. ESPN for those in the US...gogogo second half just started.

12. OMG...did anyone else feel Brazil deserved that goal?

And...where the hell is Ronaldinho?

13. that ball on the line was sketchy haha. still 2-1 though...the U.S needs to attack still and not go into this defensive shell mode.

14. #14 Per Waui, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
    man Fabiano is on point

*ouch, knew US was in trouble with all the pressure Brazil was applying

15. 3-2 Brazil.. it was a good run.

16. for a country that does not give a shit about soccer, i would agree it was a good run. :hello:

17. true true, alteast we fought admirably

lol @
    Of course I mean Kaka's curling shot, rather than the rollers he puts in his hair at night.

18. Dunga made the decision Ronaldinho wasn't in match fitness to play on the international level.

and yes you had to know Brazil could come back and any time. USA put up a better fight than anyone thought so congrats to them for at least doing that

19. WOWZERS!!!! decent game, i can't believe the US gave brazil a run for their money. can't wait till fall soccer season.

20. Ya man, and that was a hell of a come back by Brazil.

But only the top notch countries in soccer could pull something like that off, good stuff.