Us weed smokers, are not alone...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jammin, Aug 9, 2006.

1. I am about to embark on a story that is so mesmerizing, so interesting, so incredibly wonderful, that it will bring tears to fellow stoners everywhere when they discover that they are not alone in this cruel world.

My day started off by waking up and hanging out with my friend, the pipe. My friend, the pipe, brought along a few of his friends also: bowl #1, bowl #2, and bowl #3. Once they were all gone, I decided to take the bus downtown. You know you're high when you board the bus, and try to put the fare (a dollar bill) in the change machine. I must've tried about 4 times. I tried folding it, shoving it, etc, but the damn bill wouldn't fit in the tiny hole! Eventually, the bus driver said "Hey!" and I stared into his eyes with my frantic bloodshot eyes, and he whispered "Dont worry about it kid, save that money for the good stuff." I stood there in shock, trying to process what I had just been told.

Then came the night. I decided to smoke a few bowls before going out to the video store and the grocery store to grab some munchies. First, I went to the grocery store. I picked up a bag of twizzlers and a vitamin water. I proceeded to the cash register where a teenage boy was working with THE single most bloodshot eyes I have ever seen in my entire stoner career. He rang me up and said, "You know what's good when you're high?" and then he walked to an isle and came back the a big carboard box in his hand, the contents being a large take 'n bake pizza. Then I only had to pay for the vitamin water and the twizzlers!

I then traveled to the video store and picked up the movie I wanted. The lady told me the price and I opened up my wallet only to find that all I had left were a dollar and a few nickels because I forgot I spent the rest on the munchies. The lady studied me for a few moments, took my money, then proceeded to ring me up with a big smile on her face and said "I wish I was in your position right now, but I'll have to wait till my shifts over."

This story is to remind us stoners, that we are not alone :D Now I'm going to go watch this movie and eat my pizza!

2. Damn, that's awesome dude.

3. If only more people were like that.

4. all in a day eh???? that's very cool.

5. haha good shit man +rep

6. Clerks.

"just because they server you, doesn't mean they dont get high"

7. Haha sounds like your weedar was working just fine.

8. good shit dude, a very feel good story.

9. yea man im a pizza delivery driver and im high a ton while i drive and whenever i deliver to real high people i can tell

so one day i was delivering to a guy in an apartment and he was so high i could smell it on his breath i just told him it smelled good in his room and he invited me in and had me hit this 2 foot blue glass bong with him then gave me a piece of pizza and i left with a $5 tip

stoners know whats up

10. hell yeah

11. Im a pizza driver too lol, its a kick ass job. I just don't like to get too baked lol cause then its a pain in the ass trying to find houses, and figure out change and shit if people ask lol.

But considering my boss and all 15ish employees are stoners and my boss is cool with my smoking on the job, and the fact that I love driving its like the perfect job for me. When I get baked its like a game lol, the mission is to delivar the pizzas as fast as I can, the reward is the tip. My smallest tip was -9 cents lol cause it was 19.09 and the persons like I need my change, I told them its policy to not give back loose change and they got all pissed so I Was like fuck it its only 9 cents so I have them a dollar back. My best tip was like 11.50 cause the guy paid with a 100.

Nothing particularly crazy has happened yet though. Well except the time a woman called the cops on me lol but that was just dumb. I posted about it a week or two ago.

12. fucking awesome.

13. Sounds like a bomb ass day.

14. yeh if i get pizza and im smaked they know ,cuz ill go to the door i wont look him in the face, my friends are giggling in the backround smellslike the sticky, and i act all serious.

and since i work at a pizza place, and im a pizzamaker..ive nevr shown up high and everyone there is lame and indian

15. Oh jesus if i only had 1 day like that...

16. thats awesome.

17. That would totally rock me off my socks! I can't imagine how happy I would have been!

18. what a heartwarming story. If every one was like that i think we would go into economic collapse. Nice to know there are cool people out there.

19. Dude, did you save a baby from a burning building to get that kind of positive karma?:p But yeah I'm glad you had a kick ass day :D

20. That story brought a gigantic smile to my face. Thank you very much for sharing.