US Tubes

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by primeform, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Im looking for a place that carries these online or in Humboldt county California. Anybody live in this area that knows a place that carries them?

Ive been using the standard straight tube Roar and PHXs for the last few years and decided its time to step up to a high quality piece. Heres what Ive decided on, let me know what you guys think.

US Tubes Natural
    Roor/EHLE carbon filter adaptor
    Toro disc a/c
    Toro Mini chubbler
    Luke Wilson disc diffusor bowl

2. anyone from northern cali on this site? all this good weed and no glass here WTF?!?! :confused:

3. i have a us tubes. and i live in humboldt, i go to HSU. but i have not been able to find a distributor, i dont think there is.

4. I heard in humboldt you can just stand in from of a store and wait and will eventually get smoked out

5. nice man, where did you pick yours up at? Best glass ive found around are PHXs at humboldt glassblowers up there in arcata. Guess im stuck with my new volcano until i can get down to Big Als in Berkeley. Dont think he carries US tubes tho. :(

6. pretty much...
    i got mine off of craigslist in santa barbara. i know they are in most of the stored in SB. you should look into HVY glass. humgoldt glass has them. you live in arcata? you go to hsu?

7. us tubes are nice as roors and others just dif name and label.

8. very solid pieces tho and beastly joint.
    3 words
    youtube-bong wars

9. I live down in fortuna. I have my heart set on a US Tubes Natural disc. Guess Ill be making a trip down south for one along with the Toro stuff I want. I really hope Als has one of the 2 piece chubblers.

10. Maybe you should call before you make the journey.. :)

11. haha qft...

12. so I took your advice and gave big als a call today. They do carry US tubes but are out of "The Natural" so that sucks. He tried to sell me on one of the beakers but I have my heart set on the stemless disc. I also asked him about the Toro chubblers. He said last time they talked to Toro they said they werent making them or something?!?! Can anyone confirm this? Does anyone know a shop that still has the 2 piece Toro chubblers with the black plastic cap on the side? the one you can use your own slide, not the one with the built in bowl.

13. check your rep

14. There's also Chico Kush, a legit headshop in Chico that might carry them

15. sick, thanks guys for the help. Will be contacting Chico tomorrow as well.

Gonna go tear up some Pot of Gold and Master Kush now then try my skills at Modern Warfare 2. :eek: