US troops out of Iraq by January?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by married2mj, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Next up Iran :cool:

2. You know it! Iraq got old, now time for a new toy, Iran!

3. Aren't most of the troops in Afghanistan now? But good news regardless.

4. Mercenaries in Iraq to Take Over Soldiers' Jobs - The Daily Beast

5. hmm...ya, seems we heard the same promises during the last few potus election fiascoes...rinse/repeat

I'll believe it when it happens.

6. Haven't you heard? The troops will have plenty of stuff to do soon when we invade Iran. :(

7. I'm optimistic guys, don't ruin it with facts and logic :(

8. And into UGANDA!!!

9. Got do Uganda first. Have to shore up the country so obamas butt buddy in Kenya does not have any problems becoming dictator... Then Iran.

10. I heard they were sending 100 troops... that's nothing.

11. #14 Phamas, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
    yup, they've been getting ready for this for sometime now, been smearing iran, this assasination plot.

dont worry, they'll get out of iraq but they wont go far.. to Iran!

:(

vietnam started with some "military advisors" too

seriously though.. about fucking time we get out of there.. one shit hole down one to go

12. Nice. Imma start breaking the news to wifey....wonder how much these new contracts will pay. Without big Army there, the risks go WAY up and the pay should follow. Hmmmm....

Fuck Xe, there are better contracts out there. Xe is no longer the standard.:cool:

13. Are you some kind of mercenary?

14. US military denies decision to quit Iraq after 2011

The U.S. will get it's immunity for the troops, and once that happens we will be needed to provide security again. :rolleyes:

U.S. is playing hardball with Iraq, all their is to it.

15. This is more than likely a misinformation campaign to have insurgents believe that the tensions are dying down, but in reality you can expect one last major offensive?

16. Nope.

But I did 2 state dept security contracts in Afghanistan. Its a small community and you get to know the good and bad about most companies out there.