US troops attack Somalia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 420420420, Sep 15, 2009.

1. What, is Al-Qaeda's infrastucture set up so one guy is at the very top of the organization - bin Laden - then like 500 people are district managers, then there's like everybody else in Al-Qaeda, down to footsoldiers?

Every other week since we've been involved in these wars, we kill off another high-ranked official. I swear there's been like 200 high-ranking or senior members of Al-Qaeda that we've taken out.

2. thank you.

3. I think maybe you mistook the latest episode of South Park for the news or something. :p

4. Yo man they got lightsabres, i swear to god. They make those horrific noises too when they slash them around...

5. Horrific noise? You're referring to the weapon of a Jedi Knight.

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic.

Before the dark times... before the Empire.

:smoke:

6. So assuming youre generalization is correct, which it isn't, it is impossible for Al Queda to have less than 200 people in it?

I think you are confused because you aren't informed about that which you speak on.

7. I always kinda knew Star Wars would play a big role later on in my life... :D. I think this proves that we need Jedi Knights to keep our government in check ;)

Besides, whats another Somalian terrorist dead... or an American incursion into the region known as Somolia... they're protecting us meng, from those evil Somalian Terrorist HaXXORZZSSS!11oneoneZEROoneone111!!!!?

Oh I cant wait for the fallout from this... Just another reason for a terrorist attack to again be staged on American soil :smoke:

8. I'm assuming my half-joking generalization has some truth to it, yes. To me it seems like there's a new story we just captured or killed a "high-ranking Al-Qaeda official" at least twice a month for the last 7 or 8 years. There must have been hundreds of "senior members" that we've taken out thus far. Every other week there's a new deputy or sheriff or whatever Al-Qadea member we've captured or killed.

It seems impossible to me that Al-Qadea would have less than 200 members, though.
    We can never really be sure how many people are actually part of Al-Qaeda, but esimates are somewhere from several hundred to several thousand.
    At what point do you I think was inaccurate, in my half-joking generalization here?

9. why don't we just make george bush illegal? seems like it would get the whole politics section to give it a rest.

10. All the more reason not to waste resources and risk retaliation.

11. These most likely WERE terrorists, so the solution to getting rid of them shouldnt be to ignore them... If killing them or putting them in prisons helps recruitment, then other initiatives should be added in the domestic side of things to sway opinions so the terrorists cant either. What does not risking retaliation leave? An attack that isnt classified as retaliation.

12. After new recruit you go straight to "high ranking official"

13. I'm missing the point of how your rank in Al Queda matters?

14. I don't see how ranks in an imaginary organization matter either.

15. oh right....

*sigh*
    I wont waste the energy getting into this, but suffice it to say that if you dont believe in Al Queda you aren't edgy, you aren't going against any grain, you are stupid.

16. Yes, you're stupid if you don't fall for the propaganda that allows the military-industrial complex to continue making money and the scapegoat that replaced communism for American imperialism to continue the world over... right.

Pot is also a gateway drug, watch out!

17. if it fits into your tinfoil hat theories, it MUST be true. we musnt be bothered with objective, accepted facts.

18. So were you going to respond, or do you prefer just ignoring my post? It's cool either way.

19. Objective, accepted facts like what the government tells you? :rolleyes:

Doesn't sound like I'm the one with the tin foil hat here.. Plus you have to be pretty dense to not understand how American imperialism works and how much of a joke the War on Terror is.

I recommend the documentary "Why We Fight" for a basic introduction if you're even interested that is.

20. #40 DaleGribble, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    Objective accepted facts that come from citable events and historians as accepted in general world history not according to Alex Jones. I guess if its accepted by a government and almost everyone in general and everyone in academia it must be a coverup and clearly the internet and its crazies are a better way to get your information?

AlQUedas existence may be because of US involvement in the Middle East, but that is what the founders of AlQueda believe, there is no argument here that American IMperialism (and I wont even go into how you misused the term Imperialism in place of "capitalist globalism" you really meant) has anything to do with a fictitious creation of terrorism.

My concentration in my history degree is in Middle Eastern history. The difference is, I use citable peer reviewed scholarly evidence, not Youtube as a source...