US Targeting children in Afghanistan?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mairuzu, Dec 11, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d1rEERzfOY]US Army Kills Kids | Brainwash - YouTube[/ame]

I can only imagine the difficulty of seeing a child attacking you and trying to take the right course of action. Which is why we should get the fuck out of there already. Most likely nothing new but its now in the open.

2. On the one hand I know even in America if a child pointed a gun at me and I had no other choice to save my life I would kill the child too, but on the other hand this is going to be used as an excuse when collateral damage kills children, they are just going to classify them as a militant. And I can see some of the trigger happy soldiers in these warzones overreacting and shooting kids.

3. Probably an unlikely/very rare scenario here in America but I agree, you have the right to protect your own life. And by unlikely, I mean chances are you're not going to be toe to toe with some kid and you'll both have weapons on you.

They're already doing a bad job at killing the correct adults, its dangerous to factor in children. We already have innocent children dying to begin with.

We have the most advanced military and gear and part of our threat is children.

4. It's amazing how much of a fight a poor group of farmers are putting up against "the strongest military in the world". So much so that even the children are a "threat". Makes me think if we actually went toe-to-toe with China or Russia, we'd get our ass kicked.

5. History has shown us that it is next to impossible to conquer an occupied people unless you slaughter all of them.

Sadly the US government has yet to grasp this.

6. Sad that the US government always repeats the same mistakes of history.

I bet the chick in the vid is very frisky and takes charge in bed. I have wanted to bang her since I heard her bitch about loss of freedoms on the JRE podcast. I bet she screams "fuck the government" when she cums.

7. This has been going on since the Gulf war.

8. One of my friends works at a mental hospital where they treat soliders with PTSD and one of the patients told him that they had orders to run over children that stop in front of the humvees because its probably an ambush