Us postal service..bastards...

Discussion in 'General' started by Dr.Grinspoon, Dec 10, 2009.

1. was supposed to get a vape in the mail today.

i went to check the mail, (i live in an apt) and i got one of those

'sorry we missed you!'

now i have to go pick it up somewhere. whats worse is that i checked my mail earlier today, and nothing was there. so i KNOW they didnt even TRY to find the apt. bullllllcraaaaap.

2. you think? i considered it, but i mean, i got it off an official website, vaporbros, and its illegal, its for aromas n shit, you really think they would purposelly not give it to me, n try to bust me? with nothing?

3. There isnt any resin in it, so its used to smoke tabacoo man

4. There are more than 300,000,000 people in this country, and they don't all live in individual boxes at predetermined coordinates.

Every single package I get, if it doesn't fit into my mailbox or is insured, I get a slip that says I need to go to the post office to pick it up.

It's not because they're stupid or because they're trying to jerk you around, it's because you live somewhere that's going to take a bit of time to find, and it's easier for them to just let your package sit at the PO until you go to pick it up.

Stop being a baby and go to the post office to pick up your crap.

5. Lol wtf? How's he bitching? If you don't like what he said, don't post....

6. These men would like to have a little discussion with you.

[​IMG]

7. ^^lol

my thoughts exactly.

Jk. You'll be fine. It's because they're not liable if your package is stolen. Just go pick it up...

8. that picture is so badass

9. ...the guy to the right of the chief in the middle... is that Dwight Schrute?

10. I worked for UPS, and they'll try to deliver it 2-3 times before you have to go pick it up somewhere.

..And no they will be coming after you for possesing a vape :)
    They don't even know its a vape unless they recognize the shipper's name.

11. Hahaha, definitely looks like him

12. I was kidding, theres nothing illegal about pipes/vapes (unless your state has a law against glass pipes like PA or something) they just didn't want to leave it stickin out of your mailbox where it could be stolen.

13. lol op said:
    pretty sure that's bitching right there ;)

and yes, i've had this happen to me constantly. if something doesn't fit in my mailbox, I get a slip to go pick it up at the post office. I usually wind up calling them and arranging to pick it up, because otherwise they'll keep trying to deliver it when I'm not home.

I get more upset at UPS than anyone else, because if its something important, i have to call them, have them keep it at the facility and drive 20 minutes to pick it up. When I was working, I had to do this everytime because I didn't trust a package being left at my door all day and they never deliver during the times i was home.

14. This sounds a lot like bitchin ;) :p

15. For the record.

I was bitching, but the bitching was to vent, not to invite people to call me out on my bitching, like i dont know im bitching.

and For the record. i got the vape, and its awesome,

The End.

16. I've had stuff like this happen too many times. I hate the USPS and if they start doing that 5 days of mail thing I'll be even more mad about them.

I hate when you go to the post office and there's a long line and then only 1 person working there. Big rip off in my opinion.

17. nobody said it wasn't. but dailytoker420 said the OP wasn't bitching, and he was. Not getting your joke there...

18. I already think my mailman takes more than one day off a week. This past week I got like absolutely nothing in the mail and I'm expecting several packages, magazines... two checks actually....