Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

US Healthworks Pre Employment Drug Screen and Physical

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MyQFStory, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Hey guys, so I just had to take a drug screen and have a physical at US Healthworks and couldn't find much info ahead of time how it all went down so here is my story.

Called to make an appointment for an "instant drug screen" (what my paper work said) and a physical for pre employment. Now as a guy in my experience a physical involves grabbing the balls and coughing, which could be problematic if you have quick fix tucked behind your balls lol.

I had no idea how it would go down, would I get to piss first, have to do the physical first, and what did the physical involve.

I got there right when they opened and was the first person seen. Guy walked me back said I would do
    My drug test and then the dr would
    Do the physical. Went into the room alone, no one watching, subbed the quick fix as I have before (see "quick fix - my story" for that experience). Came out and the cup I peed into had strips
    In it already and within 1 minute the guy told me I passed and it was all negative. He then dipped a new strip to check for protein sugar and blood. I tested positive for "nitrates" here but he said that could mean a urinary infection, but it wasn't even my own pee so I wasn't worried lol.

Then I did height, weight, blood pressure, temp, hearing, and vision test, basically what the nurse does at most doctor appointments before the dr comes in. Then they put me
    In a room, at this time I took the bottle from my balls and put it in my pants pocket since I was done with that portion. The dr eventually came in and couldn't have seen less interested. Checked my eyes and reflexes and listened to my chest, pressed on my stomach and abdomen and that was it, no turn and cough. I was sweating this test for like 2-3 weeks and was staying clean and trying to flush my system
    As best as I could but knew QF was the safest bet. It was really simple and as easy as a sub typically is. Got the confirmation same day that I'll be starting the job in 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 2