US Debt jumps a record amount

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Powerwiz, Oct 18, 2013.

1. #1 Powerwiz, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
    Ah yes the lovely leaders who are in charge of my country (USA) managed to break the record in the largest amount of debt amassed in a month....well actually in a day. 328 billion dollars the deficit went up on Thursday. 

Thats Utopia for you, progress, and happy happy joy joy. Were so fucked people have no idea what is coming. 

Majority voted for it so enjoy! Dollars from heaven!!! Whats funny is roughly 60% of US expenditures are for Entitlement programs. Have they given you salvation yet? Do you raise your hands in the air saying your blessed and free? Well if your the Food Stamp junkie and Welfare queen you might. 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/18/us-debt-jumps-400-billion-tops-17-trillion-first-t/

2. the judicial system is already cracking into pieces...

its gonna be one of the first things, among many other things, to break.

3. what are you talking about? i didn't vote for any of this.  

Sorry I edited that :)

5. 16 days of less revenue and the added costs of shutdowns had no impact on this. /sarcasm :smoke:

6. Hold the hysteria as written in the Moonie-owned Washington Times, already, lol.   

There's always a national debt, and yes sometimes it goes up.  It's been this way since the 1700's.  We have bills to pay, just like any other country.   

7. You can go online and read Obama's proposed budget.
    In fact all budgets were proposed. Funny how the House refused to meet in committee to try and resolve differences, 18+ times.

Have you already fogotten the facts and events that recently unfurled? :smoke:

8. The debt has actually been improving, it depends on where the news is coming from.  I'd be wary of the Unification Church's paper, the Washington Times, where that article is from.  

There's more of our money being given away to rich parasites, than poor ones.  

In what way? 

10. The Senate were the ones asking the House to meet. :rolleyes:

So all these old people are now parasites.
    I get no freebies what so ever.
    The economy nose dived due to practices and events that came to a head prior to him taking over. Add in the two on-going wars and a bill blocking Congress and what would you expect?

He is/was a much better choice then either of the opponents he faced. You lost, get over it. :smoke:

11. Cant wait to see what garrison says.

[​IMG]

12. YEAH..... no not like every other country.....  Do you have ANY IDEA how much money China had lent USA???   look into it and get back to me... china owns a big chunk of USA in a way..   thats only one place that lent USA money....  and still in the negative USA is....  

its greed man, from the top. DEA, FBI, special interests, drug wars they are worthless except to funnel tax dollars into areas, and pay off to keep it liek that.....  I see either civil war/revolution or the country crumble... thats just me...  but atleast its state to state, not one big country... thats the only chance to save USA...

Good luck... I feel your you guys..

13. There are many reports about welfare for corporations and tax credits for the rich, many of whom pay no Federal taxes and get all kinds of subsidies that dwarf the amount of money that go to individuals, much or which is for a better reason such as disabled children.  

14. LOL, I didn't say Bush directly, but you have to be a real ostrich to not think that has no impact on our current situation.

So in your opinion old people are parasites, interesting.

You speak of fraud and the lack of investigators, are you forgetting which party bloked funding for more?

So the rules put in place or blocked by Republicans makes it our government and our responsibility for all that's wrong with America? You have a funny way of observing the World around you, perhaps it's due to your beliefs that NC is on the right track with it's legislative actions. They are taking over for my current States role as a corrupt right wing looney bin.

Were you perma banned or just given a time out before? :smoke:

15. He was someone else before.  Same smell, different name.