US availble seeds, any outdoor breeders

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Boggieman, Sep 24, 2018.

1. I have found oregon green seed, but im wondering if there are any other outdoor breeders here in the US? I have looked on DC seed exchange and great lake genetics with no luck im hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

2. Hope someone else can offer some options as I'm interested in ordering some outdoor landraced strains

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. I dont like the fact they want a pic of ur i.d. for fraud issue's

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

4. Really? Wonder if that’s new. Last time I ordered was last year, spring time I think. Could be new I guess. If so then I’ll have to agree. I don’t think they should ask for stuf like that. What’s next, social security number?

5. Looking for strictly outdoor breeders guys. Which breeders from those banks breed outdoors?

6. I doubt any breeders strictly breed outdoor and cut out the indoor growers which is definately a larger demographic

Saying that, Dutch passion is the only seedbank I know of that advertises that they have a "line" of outdoor strains rather than just adding them to their catalog amongst the indoor strains...Most of their outdoor strains have purple potential if that interests you aswell
    Dutch Outdoor | Dutch Passion

7. If you know of a outdoor strain you want, I can probably tell you a breeder that makes it but you'll just have to sift through any breeder you're interested in and see what they have for outdoor

8. Some seed banks will have a filter to only see outdoor strains and then you can filter that to see the best sellers and top rated and all that...

9. Seedsman has a filter, attitude has one aswell...