US (2019)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Mar 22, 2019.

1. My husband taking me to see this tomorrow night! TBH it's got me really excited for this movie. It looks scary an creative story as well. Does anyone else plan on catching this film sometime?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. No thanks I have Nightmares as it is.
    Hope you enjoy it.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Saw it yesterday, definitely a good movie. I had a couple problems with it, but overall definitely a good watch

• Winner Winner x 2

4. Thanks for the comment Jeezy :)

@vostok I would like to hear what you think of this film?

~Toni~

5. I've told everyone I have yet to get it, lol
    People thinking this will be a straight-forward horror film will be disappointed; Us (2019) is a complex, mind bending experience that tests the limitations of what a horror film can be. What's great about the film is how differently people will interpret what they've witnessed. I left the theater tonight to the sounds of people passionately discussing theories, different explanations and thoughts on it all - and that, to me, is one of the great joys in leaving a great film.by pere-25366

but in truth I have side stepped it for 'Glass' ..for which Im STILLWAITINGON-GRR

6. We went and seen this and TBH I didn't understand what was going on through most of it lol. I just acted like I did so I would not seem stupid. My husband enjoyed it tho and any time I spend with him is good for me. :inlove:;wub:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. A lot of people I know have said the same thing. They said it was good, but they were still confused.

• Informative Informative x 1