Urine Test

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Jerenuss19, Oct 18, 2021.

1. So I used to smoke the Delta 8 pens, and the last time I’ve gotten high off of it was at least 37 days ago. I am skinny and have been drinking loads of water and took my pre employment urine test and I’m paranoid that I might fail. I was just wondering if anyone had any take on it?

2. You should be fine, but there are so many variables that it's not a sure thing.
    I wouldn't worry too much about it though, as there's nothing you can do to change it any more.

You did the right thing by quitting early. That's the main thing.

3. What might those variables be?

4. Chronic daily users are who get busted. 120 days clean is the recommendation if you fall into that category.
    We have seen to many fails at 90 days clean for that to be reliable any longer. That would apply to someone like myself who takes a 75mg edible oil capsule every day for pain.

BNW

5. Ah so I mean I’d say I’d hit the d8 stick once a night, if that helps.

6. It should have been 3months+ if you are a heavy user.

7. I would probably take a test strip just to make sure there is no residue of the thc still there. That way you have a peace of mind. If the test is still positive, I would suggest get a quick fix urine. I get my quick fix and test strips at my local smoke shop. https://www.bakebros.com/search?q=test&options[prefix]=last
    Hope that helps!

8. I remember my cousin dabbed today and after 3 days, he needs to do drug test LOL

9. If they’re not in the room it’s a cakewalk. Have your buddy pee in a condom and rubber band a couple hand warmers to it, Then put a condom on your Willie and tape the piss condom to the dick condom. if They’re in the room have a Bobby pin and some thing to patch off the condom just so you don’t have any leakage. worked for me when I got drug tested every week