Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bellog33, Aug 14, 2010.

1. I'm a 5'10 200lb male and I smoked for the first time on August 9. I was wondering if I didn't smoke again how long would I have to wait before I passed a urine test?

2. Marijuana takes an absolute maximum of 30-40 days to exit your system, however you can pass a home urine test after 3-4 days of intense exercising, taking niacin and cranberry extract, and drinking plenty of water. There is no set amount of time it will take, it depends on many other factors like your diet as well.

3. Is that true even for first time users? I also only smoked a little more than 3/4 of the joint before I stopped.

4. It doesn't matter if you are a first time smoker or not. If you smoked your weed correctly then there is a good chance that there is still thc in your system.

5. Is it true that after smoking and then abstaining for a while because it is stored in fat cells exercising can make it show up in urine lets say 3 months from when you last smoked?

6. At 3 months it's highly unlikely that there would still be any thc in your system. But working out would do much more good than bad as it would flush out the toxins.