Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine Test Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by annaroundtree, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Hey so I know this has been asked a lot but I'm very worried. I smoked Saturday (6-8) and had a urine test Thursday (6-13). It was the first time I had smoked in a while and I only had one hit on a bowl. I'm 6' and weigh about 185. I'm average for my height. I work out everyday for about a half hour and drink mostly water with one Monster energy drink every night before work. I was drug tested due to a work accident and didn't have time to cleanse myself. I need to know if I am going to pass or fail. I'm very worried.

2. when you say a while. how long?  If it was a few weeks, you should be good.  a few days... not so sure. 

3. #3 walkerbro, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
    Now take notice that I'm 5'10 145 lbs.. small dude, not much fat on me lol.  BUT. I hadn't smoked in bout a month and smoked a blunt of dank by myself and 3 days later i passed a piss test.  As long as you drank water the day of the test and used midstream urine and weren't lying about how much/how often you smoked and your size then yeah i'd say you're fine man.  especially just 1 hit off a bowl lol bro you're fine.

edit: for future times.... if you dont smoke often and you have a good smoke sesh one day it's gone 4-7 days, for EVERYONE. doesnt matter what size. for smaller smoke sesh's/ppl with less fat cells, it can be even quicker.

4. hopefully you watered your piss down and caught it in the middle of your piss sesh... otherwise, i'd say you're fucked.

next time shit in the cup

5. A month or two.

6. OP let us know if you passed when you find out ..I'm curious

7. I had a drug employment test (urine) the other day I been clean for about 25 day during those 25 day I took about 6 AZO cranberry pill, and a lot of water, I was sent out to the clinic to take the test so I decided to take a in home drug test kit for THC. And it came back negative I took two before I went. Another thing I drank about 10 glasses of water. When I came back from taking the test I did about 4 more test and they all kept coming back negative. So does that mean I passed the lab test? NEED ADVICE THANKS

8. You should be fine. 

9. Word

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app