Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine Test on thursday

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hempdude420, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Hey

I have smoked four times in the last two weeks and didn't smoke at all the week before that. The last time I smoked was on wednesday. Yesterday I learned I have a unrine test coming up on thursday. So, I drank five bottles of water and jogged 2 miles. I plan to do this everyday. Also, I'm going to the local indoorpool and swimming a bunch of laps and sitting in the steamroom/sauna for 30+ minutes. So, today I might get niacin. I will take two pills a day today, sunday, and monday. Will it say wheater the particular brand in time-releasing on the box? Do you think I will pass? I have read over the sticky on this topic. The test will be at the doctor's office. If it's important, my piss has been clear lately, which I think is a good sign. Any Advice and what are my odds? Thanks

2. Sounds like your doing the right things and short of a detox drink you're good. I would however reccommend that you take vitamin b12 so as to make your piss yellow for the doctor.

3. If you have over a week, u should be sorted :wave:

4. Ok, thanks all. I'll look into that vitamin b12. I don't want the detox drink because I don't want to risk it showing up on the urine screen and I've heard stories of people in my situation beating the tests without them, just water. Thanks again.

5. ^ hahahaha that's pretty funny. :D

6. hah i didnt get it on first read but its funny

7. I went to GNC and got the detox drink it worked for me also I went to Labcorp to get it done there pretty proffesional drank about 3 cups of the supersized styrofoam cups 1-3 hours before was clean as a whistle if its really that important take that xtra precaution

8. Hmm...Will they test for the detox drink? Can it/will it show up on the urine screen?

9. no

10. wat u said u were doing with the runnnig, driniking water, sana and swimming, u will be fine, if u keep doing that and u didnt smoke for the past week u should pass. Espically if you take the niacin for the remaing days.

11. Yesterday I pissed 210 fluid ounces. I drank A LOT of water. Plan to do even more wednesday, but don't have time to do all that pissing today. I didn't run yesterday because it was too cold, but I will run again today. God, I hope I pass and I think I will.

12. stop running a couple days before the test and just relax, drink water, and get your piss back to yellow

13. i think you should past man drink alot of water or cranberry juice and you should be A-OK keep up what ur doing and keep ur working :)