Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

urine...just wonderin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by homegrower06, Oct 3, 2006.

1. i heard if you use urine to water your plants it helps them somehow...just wonderin if this is true

2. Are you saying that becasue on the show "Weeds" andy peed on his shirt and covered it in the mother plant. Well casue if you listene to it i think conrad says its a bad thing casue of the chemicals. Andy put it thining it was giving it water to stay wet.

3. well in fertilizer you have NPK nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium"K" anyways urine I believe has nitrogen so theoretically you could use urine to fertilze a plant for nitrogen but urine is your bodies waste you don't want your plant to drink that do you and then smoke it lol.

4. You'll need to test the nitrogen content of your urine first. An easy way to do this is to taste it. If it has a sweet-ish taste it's good. If it has a bitter taste it has a lot of amonia and shouldn't be used.

5. i've read somewhere, but don't quote me on this, that urine has too high an amount of Nitrogen and would probably damage if not kill you plant.

6. there are nutrients(or something) in your piss thats valuable to your plant but i heard that its better to make a "nutrient mix" with some of your piss in it, and other plant food or something...
    illl a few of my dealers to see what this mix is and get back to ya on it...

7. I would recommend against using it, but not everyone listens so if you do it, PLEASE make sure you flush your crops a few week before harvesting. Who really want to be smoking a urine haze?

8. You can use it, but you need to mix it with like 9 parts water or something, otherwise it will be too concentrated and burn your plants roots and either kill your plant or stress it to the point where your girl grows balls and you have a hermie.

9. either way, would you really want to smoke bud that has been watered with piss??? sounds kinda gross

10. Here is a link with everything yu need to know concerning humanure. I personally would never use my own pee or poo, unless 100% decomposed and all the harsh Chemicals removed, but I would probably never use my own shit or piss anyways.
    http://www.weblife.org/humanure/default.html

11. pissn on your plants usually gives it too much nitrogen(i think thats the chem) but its kills it