Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

urine drug test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mc kush, Jun 22, 2010.

1. #1 mc kush, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2010
    i recently had a piss test last week and im uneasy about my results i havent smoke for 34 day and i thought i was getting a different drug test and not the piss test so i didnt dilute my piss before the test i only had like 4 cups of water before the test cause they had water at the test center i am 116 pounds and 5'9" im extremly thin and i only smoke socket sized bowls on friday-sunday but only 1 bowl on each of those days so basically 3 bowls a week

so what are the odds of me passing this test should i be afraid or not

also the samble bottle said EMIT on it i dont know if that info will help but yea

and its been about 5 days since the test and still no results

also is a EMIT urine test conducted in a lab cause i read that a EMIT test is electronic and not paper

2. You'll pass for sure

3. dont trip, u only need to be clean for like 2 weeks to pass a drug test if u dont smoke much, and a month if ur a heavy toker