Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urinalysis Drug Test - RESULTS (Certo & Gatorade Method)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Anonymouslyasianlol, Sep 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey y’all. So I just joined this site not long ago simply because I had applied for a job in elderly health care/medical care field.

I went in and filled out an application in person on August 29th. I had my drug test on September 20. Now let me just say that I am 25 years old. I have been smoking marijuana every day, HEAVILY, for over 10+ years. On September 4 (2019) I quit smoking. I drank a gallon of water a day for only about 3 days. I suck at consistency, but it’s hard to drink that much water honestly. Anyways... took the Urine drug test at 11:20 am on Friday Sept 20. My process was this:

8AM: drank a small red bull
    9AM: drank a Gatorade (lemon/lime flavor) + 1PCK certo and 2 b12 vitamins
    10AM: drank another certo + Gatorade AND 3 niacin pills
    11Am: had to urinate twice
    Got to the testing site (rapid care) at 11:15.
    Took the urine test at 11:20 am

Today, after 6 days of waiting (including two weekend days) I got a call at 10 am by my employer letting me know I landed the job.

I know certo doesn’t work for all. I know lots of people don’t believe in it. I can’t say for sure what helped me pass, all I know is that I landed a job that will help me with my career.

My tip? Just stop smoking like I did. I am again, 25, almost 26 years old. Been smoking DAILY AND HEAVILY since I was 16. Also thanks to killset for giving me blunt ass advice.

• Like Like x 2