Urgent!!!!!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by noob12345, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Hi all, just decided that with the fair amount of orange pistils turning up i would check on my OZ kush Under microscope and have found that there is a decent percentage of amber trichs, This was supposed to be a 10 week strain and seems to be ready before any of them, calyx have swelled a bit but not hugely.... any advice please? I think she will be coming down today though looking at these pics....

Attached Files:

2. Don't chop, looks like you're looking at sugar leaves, those buds aren't done.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks dude I will give them longer. Didn't think they had swelled much. Excitement getting to me lol

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

4. This.

Sugar leaves aren't an accurate way of checking trichs. I made that mistake too..

You have pistils still sticking out, I'd say you probably have 2 weeks to go. Keep it up!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Y
    Yeah, too early. Leaves have three oil glands. The big ones need to cloud up more. Their the ones , if u got good eyes, u can barely see with the naked eye.

6. Thanks guys. Looks like they will have more time to swell cooool ill try and get some trich pics from bud but I don't really want to cut any off lol

7. how we lookin?

Attached Files:

8. Looking good keep her going tho...

Ls

9. Thanks mate. I checked calyx last night and they are nothing like sugar leaves. Mostly clear. Some cloudy and no amber. Noob mistake lol

10. Hoping they won't be too much longer as I can't keep stealing popcorn from round the bottom and have smoked the small amount of bubble I managed to make now

11. Looking good. Hang in there. Its almost time.

12. Thanks mate. How much longer u think?

13. I still see a bunch of long white hairs sticking out, give those a chance to recede. Buds will swell up some more. You'll be happy you waited, good job man plants looking good.

Ls

14. Thanks man. I'll keep checking trichs aswell

15. Slow your roll you got more then two weeks