Urgent!! Please sign asap to end war on drugs!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by BudnGraff, May 25, 2011.

1. Avaaz - End the War on Drugs! 

^^ Please sign the above, it takes only a few seconds of your time, however it may be a powerful step forward towards the end of the war on drugs!

2. bump, lets get this going

Moderators please move this to legislation/activism if required, sorry this was a mis-post in the wrong sub-forum :/ nonetheless, sign sign sign

3. wow, people are signing like crazy

4. Signed and linked it to facebook!

5. Signed and posted to Facebook aswell :)

6. I think people really need to stop using Facebook. They have your picture, your location, and know you like weed, all your "friends." They also employ the same facial recognition software as the CIA on their site. NOTHING good is going to come of Facebook usage for people. I have honestly stopped signing such petitions. And I canceled my FB account loooonng ago. Paranoia? I care not. People are far too trusting of technology. :cool:

7. I put no evidence there whatsoever to me smoking weed. If I ever got asked about the petition I'd just say it's my opinion and that I actually don't smoke weed etc. I rarely use Facebook, just to keep up with friends I can't chill with all the time, arranges party's etc. But I do agree with you.

8. According to that logic they can track your ip and see you visit this forum frequently and see if you;ve posted about smoking:rolleyes:.

But I do agree lol. I dont post much on facebook either, and am not to trusting, even take out the battery from my phone sometimes do "they" won't hear me:rolleyes: lol.

9. done and posted it to my facebook wall as well...thanx for posting!!

10. I agree. I'm one of the stoners that doesn't dress and act like "I SMOKE WEED." I like to have some personal discretion in public settings especially when dealing with a topic that some people get very emotional about from both sides of the issue. So I prefer to keep my smoking of cannabis out of the public arena and more private. Anybody can find a way to look at your facebook profile, so announcing weed related stuff on there is way to public for me.

Thats what sites like this are for. :smoke:

11. how can you blame technology its the only thing getting the word out and changing minds.

12. Thanks everyone for signing. I personally have posted on Facebook, Tumblr and here :) I'm just trying to do my part, trying to do my thing to help end the war on drugs!! The more this is shared the better!

One love :smoke:

13. Signed. As far as the goverment being able to find out you smoke weed from Fb. So what their are so many people that announce they smoke or take other things. They have much bigger priorities i.e top of the chain dealers to think about. The only issue with fb and this is employers or family.

14. Just signed :)

15. I counted 10 votes in one minute.

That's 600 votes an hour or 14400 a day.

At this rate they'll be able to reach the 500,000 votes they want in just 8.5 days :eek: